viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2007

Mensaje de morá María Isabel Salinas

To 8th grade 2007 graduating class.

I can't believe the end of your junior school is here!
It seems as if it was yesterday when you were in 4th grade

Though this graduation implies an important step in your learning process, remember that your whole life is an education that is just beginning. The diploma you are receiving now is the first big step of the special key that is knowledge, and that will make you win what you want in life, and be who you want to be.

The best wish I can give you is the following advice; you can leave or take it, but don’t forget I know what I am talking about:
“keep on learning, 8th grade 2007 class,
‘cause life is a constant learning process
the moment it begins stays with you to last.
If you'll always be a student,You'll find the secrets to successAnd travel on the golden roadTo good fortune, peace and happiness”.

I'm glad I was once your teacher. I hope you remember not only the dull or hard moments you may have had, but also all the fun and all the nice things we did.

But most of all remember how special, nice and wonderful kids you are!

M. ISABEL SALINAS
NOVEMBER 2007

3 comentarios:

ionatan dijo...

la mora maria isabel es muy simpatica
yo a ustedes los encontraba atipaticos antes y ahora los encuentro simpaticisimos
akev akev



ionatan kasztan 5 basico 2007

Anónimo dijo...

NIÑO SIMBOLO!
SUERTE EN ISRAEL!
GRACIAS POR TODO TU APOYO!

Anónimo dijo...

Very good blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my
own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely
overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thank you!

Check out my web-site: Please visit my site